Nike STRANGER THINGS X AIR TAILWIND 79 QS 'UPSIDE DOWN'
- Tear away soft material upper construction
- Denim revealed base layer
- Tonal side swoosh, Retro soft tongue design
- Nike x Stranger things tongue label branding
- Stranger things tear away reveal heel tab logo
- Custom printed inner soles
- Stranger Things label pins included
- Nike x Stranger Things collab
- Ships in 4 business days time
Allowing fans enough time to binge watch and catch up on the story, the reference-laden Stranger Things x Air Tailwind 79 QS 'Upside Down' sneaker released in August 2019. This edition arrives with a Sail-toned outer layer that can be burned away to reveal a hidden design underneath. The insoles are detailed with the words 'Suzie -- do you copy?' and sketches of the season's centerpiece machinery. When stripped back, the secret Russian code deciphered during the show is printed below in alternating Cyrillic and English lettering.